Recognition Rites for Outstanding Performance
The Dean’s List is the recognition of outstanding scholastic achievement of students in each semester per year level. The awards given to deserving seniors/graduating students during the clinical and baccalaureate rites include academic excellence, clinical proficiency, leadership, and others Outstanding Academic/Clinical Performance
1. Students must demonstrate behavior which are in keeping with the desired values and norms of the college.Students must have no record of offense
2. For the Dean’s List, students must carry regular load and have General Weighted Average (GWA) of at least 1.75 with no failure in any subject
3. For the seniors/graduating students:
- Academic Excellence awards shall be given to those who started their first year in the college and for obtaining the highest rank in the graduating batch.
- Clinical Proficiency awards shall be given to those who started their clinical duty in the college and for obtaining the highest rank in the graduating batch.
- The distinction of academic honor given during the graduation rite is based on the following general weighted averages:
This is given to a graduating student who has excelled in the area of student leadership on and off campus and has distinguished records of involvement in co-curricular and extra-curricular activities as Student Council Officer and either as Year Level Officer or President of a recognized student organization in the campus. Furthermore, such student must not have any record of major offense.
Leadership ability must be evident in the student’s accomplishments (impact) towards developmental goals which are acknowledged by those who have been led, activities undertaken and others. The leadership positions held should be considered but only within the context of the other factors mentioned. The awardee(s) must have shown collaborative skills with school authority towards the achievement of the goals of the College.
Other awards may be given in recognition of outstanding achievements, humanitarian actions, attributes which reflect the College mission/vision.